Van Raam OPair Wheelchair Bike
Have a question?
WE CAN HELP YOU
Discover the modernized OPair wheelchair bike.
The OPair wheelchair bike was completely upgraded in 2017 and has improved riding comfort with a new and modern design and a renewed wheel suspension. The improved comfortable passenger seat is more easily accessible.
The OPair is a wheelchair bike, which allows you to transport a person in a wheelchair. A user/passenger seat is mounted at the front of the bike. From the rear, the driver has a good overview of the road and can supervise the passenger. In the separable version, the front part is easily detachable from the bicycle part, so that it can be used as a wheelchair on site. The slightly inclined front wheels give the bike additional riding comfort and stability. The depth-adjustable seat of the Van Raam OPair wheelchair bike can be adapted to the passenger's body size, as can the adjustable angle of the adjustable lumbar support and the extendable side supports. Optional side brackets allow the bike to be adapted for children or smaller adults. With different options, the bike can be completely adapted. It is even possible to mount your own seat/backrest.
- Easy transport of a person in a wheelchair
- Adjustable passenger seat
- Suitable for children and adults
- Pass a standard door frame
- Good visibility for passenger and driver
- As an option, the front part can be detachable
- The front part can be used as a wheelchair
- Comfortable and stable
- Optimum seating for the driver
- Slightly inclined front wheels for better driving comfort and stability
- Contemporary and modern
- Personal seating possible
- Foldable and adjustable passenger footrests
- Crotch (adaptable): 80-95 cm
- Entry height (adaptable): 52 cm
- Rear boarding height: 45 cm
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Max. cycle length: 214 cm
- Max. cycle width: 76 cm
- Wheel dimensions: 20".
- Rear wheel size: 26".
- Brakes: Adjustable
- Max. Driver user weight: 120 kg (264 lbs)
- Max. Passenger user weight: 120 kg (264 lbs)
If you have any questions about the Van Raam OPair wheelchair bike, we invite you to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to give you all the information you need.