The Jazzy® 600 ES provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice.
Features & Benefits
OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
Easy front access to batteries
The Most Complete Selection of Solutions for the Broadest Range of Needs
Synergy® Cushions and Backs from Quantum Rehab® offer an excellent selection of pressure management and positioning solutions available in a range of sizes that accommodate pediatric to bariatric patients. Each Synergy cushion uses unique components to deliver specialized pressure management and maximize comfort.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors