The Jazzy Select® Elite delivers a potent blend of power, performance and style. In-line, front-wheel drive technology gives the Elite excellent stability and maneuverability for solid performance indoors and out.
Features & Benefits
- Jazzy® Armor® includes shroud and controller guards to protect against daily wear and tear
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Black high-back seat with removable, replaceable back and seat covers
- Dual-layer powder coated frame for increased durability
- Larger foot platform
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Built with ease of service in mind
- Extended 13-month limited warranty
The Most Complete Selection of Solutions for the Broadest Range of Needs
Synergy® Cushions and Backs from Quantum Rehab® offer an excellent selection of pressure management and positioning solutions available in a range of sizes that accommodate pediatric to bariatric patients. Each Synergy cushion uses unique components to deliver specialized pressure management and maximize comfort.
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors