Lumbo Sensa 50R10N/ 50R11N
Have a question?
WE CAN HELP YOU
At a glance:
- Promotes sensorimotor functions and activates muscle stabilisation in the lumbar spine area
- Supports anatomically correct posture
- Innovative three-dimensional flat-knitted fabric with integrated corset splints
- SKINGUARD® technology: Skin-friendly, antibacterial and odour-inhibiting
- Straight (50R10N) or waisted (50R11N) cut
- Breathable, proprioceptive pad
Indications for the Lumbo Sensa active support include lumbar syndrome, pseudo-radicular lumbo-ischialgia and muscular imbalances in the lumbar spine area. It is also recommended in case of degenerative changes in the lumbar spine area (e.g. osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis and facet syndrome) as well as iliosacral joint irritation. The Lumbo Sensa promotes sensorimotor functions and activates muscle stabilisation in the lumbar spine area. It ensures an anatomically correct posture and provides lumbar spine relief for your patients. The proprioceptive pad stabilises the lumbosacral transition, has a massaging effect, improves circulation and promotes muscle functions. This releases tension and provides effective pain relief.
- A significant improvement in hygiene thanks to antibacterial fibres that prevent the growth of bacteria. This reduces the formation of odours.
- The antibacterial effect is retained even after multiple washing cycles.
- Lower risk of allergies and skin irritation.
Additional advantages result from the combination with elastic functional fibres:
- Outstanding moisture management: The functional fibres absorb moisture quickly, transport it to the surface of the flat-knitted fabric and ensure rapid evaporation.
- A high level of wearer comfort thanks to the velvety, especially woven fibre structure of the elastic functional fibres as well as effective protection against latex allergies since the support is free of natural latex due to the use of the functional fibres.
- Lumbar syndrome, lumbalgy
- Pseudo-radicular lumbo-ischialgia
- Muscular imbalances in the lumbar spine area
- Degenerative changes in the lumbar spine area (e.g. osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis, facet syndrome)
- Irritation of the iliosacral joint